Lifestyle Changes to Reduce Blood Pressure
It might sound like a difficult task, but we guarantee that getting your blood pressure under control is a lot easier than it seems.
The only way you can find out if your blood pressure is high is to have your blood pressure checked.
Things that Increase Your Risk of Getting High Blood Pressure
You may be more at risk if you:
- Are overweight
- Eat too much salt
- Don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables
- Don’t exercise enough
- Drink too much coffee or alcohol
- Don’t get enough sleep, or don’t sleep well
- Are over 65 years old
- Have a relative with high blood pressure
Lifestyle Changes That Can Lower the Risk
Here are some changes you can make to your lifestyle that can prevent you getting high blood pressure in the future. You should:
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Reduce the amount of salt you put in your food
- Cut back on the amount of alcohol you consume
- Start exercising regularly
- Cut down your caffeine intake
- Stop smoking.
Book a consultation with a Heal360 expert to get a complete food plan and the best advice to help you break some unhealthy habits and reduce the risk of getting high blood pressure. Get your blood pressure checked without any issues.